Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some much deserved Link Love

When checking my stats, I realized that the following really amazing bloggers have my blogrolled! I had assumed no one was actually reading most of the nonsense I wrote, and it is an overwhelming compliment to be linked by such fun and talented writers as these:

Fabulously Broke in the City has an amazingly prolific blog on everything from fedoras to portfolio diversification strategies. She will inform and entertain you for hours.

Piggy Bank Raid is the pfblog of a freelance writer trying to get control of her spending. If you get a chance, go read her blog and then tell her why she should keep blogging!

Messing Around is the blog of Robert and Erin, a Christian military family, seeking simplicity for its spiritual rewards. Much of their blog is heartwarming and inspirational.


Please, if you have my blogrolled and I didn't mention you here, it means I don't know!! Leave me a comment so I can give you some link love too!

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I just happened to read your post!

Thanks for the mention :)

Erin said...

Thanks for the mention! I love reading your blog and all the frugal tips. Didn't think anyone read our blog either. :)