Thursday, July 12, 2007

Popular Searches

I thought I'd respond to some of the most popular searches that bring people to my site. I wholeheartedly admit that I stole this idea from Dawn at Frugal For Life

"I am grateful for all the money in my life."

I just want to say how awesome this is. It goes along with the concept of having enough. I do believe, with all my heart, that when we acknowledge the abundance in our lives instead of complaining about things, that more good will come into our lives. This is something I need to work on too, and may well write about more in the next couple of days.

"How much money Associated Content"

The short answer is, not much. I'm not sure if they changed their pay structure or if my writing got worse, but I was making about $13 per article last summer, and now I get about $5 per exclusive article I submit. I tend to submit non-exclusive content, namely my favorite blog articles, and for those the pay is usually closer to $3.

"Savon new prescription gift card offer" and "Pharmacy Coupons New Transferred Prescriptions"

To find these, I must refer you to a good couponing forum. I use a Hot Coupon World, but there are certainly other popular ones.

"24 and $100,000 in debt"

I hear you. I'm a couple years your senior and just about there. My only advice is to spend less than you earn and to constantly put extra money toward your debt. Just keep plugging at it, and stick around.

"I hate debt"

Ah, now there's someone after my own heart.

And the most popular search that brings people to my site:

"Chocolate croissant"

Hmmm. I really can't help you, as I usually splurge and buy mine. You could try All Recipes or the Food Network's websites. My favorite croissant recipe is from Tawra at Living on a Dime

0 comments: