For the new year, I'm going to start a series on ways that I get free stuff. The first, and best, way to get free stuff is to sign up for word of mouth marketing companies. These companies send you free full sized products in the hopes that you will share them with your friends and get the word out.
- She Speaks has a variety of test and try programs aimed at women. Once you sign up, just log into your account and fill out surveys to qualify for free products.
- BzzAgent has probably the most comprehensive word of mouth marketing program. When you qualify for a Bzz campaign, they send you products to try and coupons to share with your friends. You can also earn reward points for telling people about the products.
- Vocal Point sends out free full sized products on a first come first serve basis. These products usually go fast, so when you get an email or see a mention you should sign up quickly.
- Kraft First Taste offers free products and coupons for Kraft products. You simply need to log into your account every once in a while and request the samples for which you qualify.
- Psst from General Mills will send you free full sized General Mills Products. You don't really have to sign up for the products, they almost seem to come randomly.