Monday, August 6, 2007

A contest link

I decided to throw my hat in the ring for this contest. This may be one of the most brilliant linkbait schemes I've ever seen, but I figured it's worth a shot.


Over at Ashwin's blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

Edit: This contest was bogus!! Read this article at contest blogger and please delete your linkes to ashwin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I submitted my entry. There are a lot of posts over there so the contest should be interesting. I kind of wonder how he will pick. Will he go with the most people that click on the link, or the site with the most traffic, or will it just be random. Good luck to you.

Legit Freebies Guy said...

$2500...wow!