Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life turnarounds

In the past few months, my life has taken a few major turnarounds. I already wrote about my husband graduating and us moving halfway across the country (again). Since then, I have undergone the following changes


  • I had a long term sub job for the past three months, which just ended last week with the end of the school year.

  • We bought a house and will be closing in August.

  • I am expecting a baby in September.


So... life is a little different than it was a year ago this time. I'm excited and scared and a little overwhelmed and only just now ready to start unpacking the implications that his has for my money - and a little bit for my life. Jobs and babies and houses and moving, these are things that can take up all of your attention, and often rightfully so. So right now, before the next storm hits, I need to take some time to reflect and to plan. I'm hoping to do some of that here, and if any of it interests you please chime in.

0 comments: