Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lazy Tuesday Link Love

I've been in need of a little inspiration lately, so I thought I'd share with you some of the fabulous frugal blogs that have been inspiring me lately.

Life as Mom, who hosts Frugal Friday every week, manages to keep her life organized, save money, and keep a sense of humor. This week I'm loving her post on Meal Planning Shortcuts.

Frugal Chick seems to be a girl after my own heart. With a focus on simplifying, decluttering, and frugality, her blog often speaks to truths that I've been looking for ways to say. This week I'm inspired by her check in and goals post, which has me wanting to set some goals of my own.

And the most recent addition to my must-read list is Saving and Giving, a deals blog that focuses on using your grocery surplus to help others. I am especially excited about her weekly feature A time to give and am trying to think of something to write tomorrow to contribute.

What have you been reading that keeps you inspired?

1 comments:

Dee said...

I started my own business over a year ago to help people like me save money on purchases. I HATE using coupons but I LOVE saving money. So I created Infinity Network (IN). IN is FREE to join and provides members with an average 15% savings on purchases at places like Target Stores, Petco, Footlocker, CCS, Fashion Bug, Catherines...you get the idea! If any of your readers would like to join, visit the Infinity Network fan page on facebook to learn how! Thanks and happy savings!