Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Writing Up Blog

Many of the articles I post over the next few days have been migrated here from my writingup blog. Writingup is a community for bloggers and freelance writers which, I fear, is going the way of the dinosaur. Lately it's been down more than it's up.

My blog on writingup was very esoteric, and I'm trying here to focus in on the areas of my life that I truly value. If you came from Writing Up, please drop me a line. It would be very nice to hear from you.

2 comments:

Dana Prince said...

Hi Storygirl :0)
I linked here from Sharon Hurley Hall's doublehdesign.com blog and found your chocolate croissant blog and it reminded me of a post on WU about not buying designer clothes.. I now realize that the post was also by you because of this blog.
I'm Dana, a.k.a MarleyMauve. Nice to find you outside the realm of the writingup world.
Cheers,
Dana

story girl said...

Hi Dana! Thanks for stopping in, it's nice to hear from you! I'll be sure to check out your blogger profile as soon as I post this.