Monday, March 25, 2024

Four figure month: side hustle 2024 challenge

 I've decide to start a side hustle challenge for myself for 2024. I thought about what a good goal might be  for extra income from home, considering I now have 2 kids, a house, and a full time job. I had seen some people online setting goals of $100 a day in extra income from side hustle jobs, but that didn't seem reasonable to me. I thought about how much money would be possible while also feeling like an accomplishment and what I settled on was that if I can make $1000 a month through extra income from home side hustles in 2024, that feels like a lofty but achievable goal. 

In order to make that four figure month of $1000, I decided to break that goal down into $33 a day. That seems both doable and like it will start to make a dent quickly. My accountability goal is to post here dailyish with an account of how much I've made and to start to keep data on what side income gigs are the most profitable or successful.

I hope you'll stick around and I encourage you to set your own big goals.

0 comments: