Friday, August 26, 2011

Do Good: Huddle to Fight Hunger

It's that time again! Every year, Kraft hosts a fundraiser for Feeding America, the biggest network of foodbanks in the country. This year, all you have to do is like Huddle to Fight Hunger on Facebook, and Kraft will donate one free meal to a foodbank in your area. Then, play the 2 minute trivia game to donate even more meals.

Tip for the game: the faster you answer the questions, the more yards you gain (meaning you get touchdowns, and therefore meals, faster). I managed to donate 5 meals in my two minutes, but next time I'm hoping for more!

For more ways to donate to charity without spending money, also check out my lens on ways to Click to donate for free

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Love this idea! I''ll have to check it out.

Mike said...

This is really nice way of donation.Many people in the world lives below poverty line.Atleast we should donate 10% from our monthly income.

Olive Garden coupons